If you missed the live broadcast of Victor Navasky and Christopher Cerf’s one-hour WBAI radio special devoted to their bestselling book, Mission Accomplished (or How We Won the War in Iraq), that doesn’t mean you’ll never have a chance to enjoy the plethora of deeply depressing (but gruesomely funny) misstatements, failed predictions, and outright lies about Iraq presented on the show. All you need to do to get WBAI to stream the program directly to your computer is click here.
- What Would Sarah Palin Have Named You?
- Borowitz: “Liberal Bloggers Accuse Obama of Trying to Win Election”
- Folks Have Demanded that the Institute Reprint Cerf & Navasky’s Tomdispatch.com Recap of McCain’s iraq Boo-Boos. And (As Serious Scholars) Who Are We to Refuse?
- Navasky & Cerf’s Radio Special on “Mission Accomplished!” Can Now Be Heard, On-Demand, on WBAI’s Website
- Navasky & Cerf to Host One-Hour “Mission Accomplished!” Special on WBAI