Victor Navasky and Christopher Cerf were interviewed about the Institute of Expertology, and their new book “Mission Accomplished!” on the March 29-30 edition of “RadioNation,” hosted by Laura Flanders, and broadcast on Air America. You can hear the interview here.
- What Would Sarah Palin Have Named You?
- Borowitz: “Liberal Bloggers Accuse Obama of Trying to Win Election”
- Folks Have Demanded that the Institute Reprint Cerf & Navasky’s Tomdispatch.com Recap of McCain’s iraq Boo-Boos. And (As Serious Scholars) Who Are We to Refuse?
- Navasky & Cerf’s Radio Special on “Mission Accomplished!” Can Now Be Heard, On-Demand, on WBAI’s Website
- Navasky & Cerf to Host One-Hour “Mission Accomplished!” Special on WBAI