On the evening of May 2 on PBS, Bill Moyers presented a major feature on Iraq misinformation, the Institute of Expertology, and Victor Navasky and Chris Cerf’s new book, Mission Accomplished! (or How We Won the War in Iraq). A highlight of the segment was a collection of video clips, narrated by Moyers, showing the “experts” quoted in the book actually mouthing some of their most egregious quotes. Navasky and Cerf were on hand to provide expert (er, meta-expert) commentary. You can watch all this, and gain access to many other related features, by clicking here.
- What Would Sarah Palin Have Named You?
- Borowitz: “Liberal Bloggers Accuse Obama of Trying to Win Election”
- Folks Have Demanded that the Institute Reprint Cerf & Navasky’s Tomdispatch.com Recap of McCain’s iraq Boo-Boos. And (As Serious Scholars) Who Are We to Refuse?
- Navasky & Cerf’s Radio Special on “Mission Accomplished!” Can Now Be Heard, On-Demand, on WBAI’s Website
- Navasky & Cerf to Host One-Hour “Mission Accomplished!” Special on WBAI